Every Landlord’s Tax Deduction Guide
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.97
as of 4/21/2014 12:45 EDT details
- You Save: $15.02 (38%)
- Sales Rank:300,158
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Ninth Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):9 x 7.1 x 1.1
- Publication Date:December 28, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The only book on tax deductions specifically for residential landlords!
Named a "Top 10 Real Estate Book" by Robert Bruss, syndicated real estate columnist
If you own rental property, you should be taking advantage of the many tax write-offs available. Every Landlord's Tax Deduction Guide gives residential landlords the plain-English guide they need to save money on taxes -- without the services of a pricey accounting firm.
This book explains how to maximize your deductions without drawing the ire of the IRS. Find out how to:
- fill out IRS Schedule E
- take real estate tax credits
- figure out if an expense is a repair (deductible) or an improvement (depreciable)
- maximize your depreciation deductions
- deduct losses arising from real estate ownership
- keep proper tax records
- deduct home office, travel, and casualty losses
Every Landlord's Tax Deduction Guide is comprehensive yet easy to read and provides interesting real-world examples. This edition is completely updated for 2012 returns and reflects the latest tax information and numbers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.