Meeting the Ethical Challenges of Leadership: Casting Light or Shadow
- List Price:
- Buy New: $66.54
as of 3/15/2014 13:35 EDT details
- You Save: $15.46 (19%)
- Sales Rank:19,219
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Fourth Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.1 x 0.8
- Publication Date:February 28, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Using the metaphor of light or shadow, Craig E. Johnson shows how leaders have the power to do significant good or harm. Taking an interdisciplinary approach to leadership ethics, and balancing theory and research with opportunities for application, the book provides self-assessments, cases and films to analyze, and exploration exercises.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.