Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts, and Other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.99
as of 9/19/2014 13:35 EDT details
- You Save: $17.96 (49%)
- Seller:Red Rhino
- Sales Rank:154,060
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Third Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 6.9 x 9.8
- Publication Date:March 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781412977470
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Explore the wide world of new, easy-to-use Web publishing and information gathering tools!
Written for educators of all disciplines, this third edition of a bestseller provides real examples from K–12 teachers around the world on how Web tools allow students to learn more, create more, and communicate better. Updated with materials on Web publishing and information literacy, this resource opens up a new toolbox for both novice and tech-savvy educators, with how-to steps for teaching with:
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds and aggregators
- Social bookmarking
- Online photo galleries
- Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.