Basic Counselling Skills: A Helper's Manual
- Buy New: $79.42
as of 3/17/2014 06:55 EDT details
- Sales Rank:1,847,960
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.4 x 6.3 x 9.8
- Publication Date:November 30, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Second Edition of Basic Counselling Skills: A Helper’s Manual is written as a straightforward, step-by-step guide to support the training and practice of all those people who use counseling skills as part of their role. Short and accessible chapters discuss base principles of the helping relationship, then follow through universal counseling skills drawing upon a range of experiential activities from across the helping profession.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.