Criminological Theory: Context and Consequences
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.95
as of 3/10/2014 05:06 EDT details
- You Save: $49.00 (82%)
- Seller:Upper Crust Kitchen
- Sales Rank:704,792
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 6.9 x 9.7
- Publication Date:December 20, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Fourth Edition of this highly successful text moves readers beyond often-mistaken common-sense understandings of crime by providing a rich introduction to how major scholars analyze crime. Criminological Theory: Context and Consequences, Fourth Edition shows the real-world relevance of theory by illuminating how ideas about crime play a prominent role in shaping crime-control policies and compelling students to apply theories to the contemporary milieu.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.