Designing Services and Programs for High-Ability Learners: A Guidebook for Gifted Education
- List Price:
- Buy New: $33.19
as of 1/26/2015 03:45 EST details
- You Save: $11.76 (26%)
- Sales Rank:130,881
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.8 x 11
- Publication Date:November 11, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Definition, Rationale, and Guiding Principles of the key feature.
- Attributes That Define High Quality for assessing effectiveness.
- Flawed Example of the key feature and strategies to improve the example.
- Revised Example, illustrating implementation of high - quality attributes.
- Strategic Plan for Designing or Remodeling the key feature, delineating the steps involved.
Build a program from the ground up or improve existing services with the guidelines, practical tips, templates, and action plans in this comprehensive yet practical guide.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.