Cognitive Humanistic Therapy: Buddhism, Christianity and Being Fully Human
- List Price:
- Buy New: $101.21
as of 4/19/2014 01:18 EDT details
- You Save: $38.79 (28%)
- Sales Rank:9,918,443
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.2
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 6.5 x 0.7
- Publication Date:May 24, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Cognitive Humanistic Therapy describes a new approach to psychotherapy and self-development, based on an understanding of what it means to be “fully human.” In a unique integration of theory and practice, the book synthesises ideas from the cognitive and humanistic domains of psychotherapy and the religious worlds of Buddhism and Christianity.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.