The Kite Runner (SparkNotes Literature Guide) (SparkNotes Literature Guide Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.60
as of 9/23/2014 06:08 EDT details
- You Save: $3.35 (56%)
- Seller:Wordery USA
- Sales Rank:234,102
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.2 x 0.4
- Publication Date:February 4, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
SparkNotes Literature Guides:
Making the reading experience fun!
When a paper is due, and dreaded exams loom, here's the lit-crit help students need to succeed! SparkNotes Literature Guides make studying smarter, better, and faster. They provide chapter-by-chapter analysis; explanations of key themes, motifs, and symbols; a review quiz; and essay topics. Lively and accessible, SparkNotes is perfect for late-night studying and paper writing.
- An A+ Essay—an actual literary essay written about the Spark-ed book—to show students how a paper should be written.
- 16 pages devoted to writing a literary essay including: a glossary of literary terms
- Step-by-step tutoring on how to write a literary essay
- A feature on how not to plagiarize
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.