- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.52
as of 4/20/2014 10:10 EDT details
- You Save: $5.47 (42%)
- Sales Rank:1,938,506
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.3
- Publication Date:August 21, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781410103420
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Originally published in 1908, That Pup consists of two related stories: "The Education of Fluff" and "Getting Rid of Fluff." Ellis Parker Butler (1869- 1937) was a native of Muscatine, Iowa. Dropping out of high school to help support the family he worked in a number of jobs including ones in a spice mill, an oatmeal mill, a china store, and a wholesale grocery. Moving to New York City in 1896, he began writing for trade magazines such as the Tailor's Review, the Wall Paper News, and The Decorative Furnisher. In 1905, his humorous short story, Pigs is Pigs appeared in the American Magazine, and the following year it was published in book form. Its phenomenal success allowed Butler to give up editing trade papers and turn to full-time authorship.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.