- Format:Large Print
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Edition:Large type edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.4 x 1.4
- Publication Date:April 4, 2011
The year is 1929, and newlyweds George and Serena Pemberton arrive from Boston in the North Carolina mountains to create a timber empire. Serena shows herself the equal of any worker, hunting rattlesnakes, and saving her husband's life in the wilderness.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.