The Common Law
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.16
as of 9/17/2014 06:41 EDT details
- You Save: $0.74 (5%)
- Sales Rank:6,967,464
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 10, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Common Law is a book about common law in the United states, including torts, property, contracts and crime, written by Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. This classic is a must read for anyone wishing to understand American Common Law from an historical perspective. Simply one of the most important books ever written on American Law.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.