- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.00
as of 10/24/2014 03:48 EDT details
- You Save: $6.99 (54%)
- Sales Rank:10,334,411
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.1
- Publication Date:October 25, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Large Format for easy reading. Begun as a lecture, and published posthumously. Thoreau saw the apple as a perfect mirror of man and eloquently laments where they are both heading. Among his lasting contributions are his writings on natural history and philosophy, where he anticipated the methods and findings of ecology and environmental history, two sources of modern day environmentalism.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.