The Rhetoric of RHETORIC: The Quest for Effective Communication
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.83
as of 8/22/2014 07:12 EDT details
- You Save: $10.12 (28%)
- Sales Rank:95,066
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 6 x 9
- Publication Date:October 29, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
In this manifesto, distinguished critic Wayne Booth claims that communication in every corner of life can be improved if we study rhetoric closely.
- Written by Wayne Booth, author of the seminal book, The Rhetoric of Fiction (1961).
- Explores the consequences of bad rhetoric in education, in politics, and in the media.
- Investigates the possibility of reducing harmful conflict by practising a rhetoric that depends on deep listening by both sides.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.