Child Emotional Security and Interparental Conflict: Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
- List Price:
- Buy New: $35.00
as of 1/25/2015 10:37 EST details
- You Save: $21.95 (39%)
- Seller:Jamie's Supercool Books
- Sales Rank:5,624,933
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.9 x 0.6 x 9.8
- Publication Date:January 27, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Child Emotional Security and Interparental Conflict tests a theory proposing that high levels of conflict between parents leads to an increased child risk for mental health difficulties by shaking the childa s sense of security in the family. This insecurity was associated with greater mental health difficulties, even when considering the role of prior mental health, child perceptions of parental conflict, and parent--child relations.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.