Classic Starts: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Classic Starts Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.26
as of 12/12/2013 09:47 EST details
- You Save: $4.69 (79%)
- Seller:Pondview Associates
- Sales Rank:58,585
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 6.9 x 7.6
- Publication Date:March 28, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Jules Verne’s classic science fiction fantasy carries its heroProfessor Aronnax of the Museum of Parison a thrilling and dangerous journey far below the waves to see what creatures live in the ocean’s depths. In the process, Verne imagined a vessel that had not yet been invented: the submarine.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.