Classic Starts™: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Classic Starts™ Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.89
as of 12/19/2014 23:10 EST details
- You Save: $6.06 (87%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:54,445
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 5.8 x 8
- Publication Date:March 28, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Jules Verne’s classic science fiction fantasy carries its heroProfessor Aronnax of the Museum of Parison a thrilling and dangerous journey far below the waves to see what creatures live in the ocean’s depths. In the process, Verne imagined a vessel that had not yet been invented: the submarine.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.