Classic Starts™: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Classic Starts™ Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.94
as of 3/16/2014 23:02 EDT details
- You Save: $5.01 (84%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:63,512
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):7.7 x 7 x 0.7
- Publication Date:March 28, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Jules Verne’s classic science fiction fantasy carries its heroProfessor Aronnax of the Museum of Parison a thrilling and dangerous journey far below the waves to see what creatures live in the ocean’s depths. In the process, Verne imagined a vessel that had not yet been invented: the submarine.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.