Animals and the Afterlife: True Stories of Our Best Friends' Journey Beyond Death
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.69
as of 10/1/2014 23:38 EDT details
- You Save: $9.26 (55%)
- Seller:Eagle's View
- Sales Rank:224,642
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Originally Published: Escondido, CA: EnLighthouse Pub., c2003; ISBN-10: 1-4019-0889-6(tradepaper); ISBN-13: 978-1-4019-0889-8(trade); 1st printing: January 2006; 8th printing: January, 2011; Printed in the USA.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6 x 1
- Publication Date:January 15, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- "...A Must-Read Masterpiece!" - Celebrity Newsmagazine
Kim Sheridan grew up with animals as her constant companions. Each time she faced the death of a beloved pet, along with the pain came the same questions, to which she could find no answers. Then, mysterious things began to happen that she couldn’t explain, which led her on an incredible journey to uncover the truth. Along with her own extraordinary experiences, she compiled heartwarming and meaningful true stories of everyday people around the world, and discovered compelling evidence that forever erased her own doubts about an afterlife for animals.
This book provides enormous comfort and reassurance to anyone who has ever cherished a pet, and food for thought for anyone who has ever questioned the place of these beloved creatures in the larger scheme of things, both here on Earth and beyond.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.