Teamwork 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know (101 (Thomas Nelson))
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.59
as of 8/27/2014 14:38 EDT details
- You Save: $5.40 (54%)
- Sales Rank:30,189
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.6 x 4.7 x 0.6
- Publication Date:November 3, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.
"Teamwork is always at the heart of great achievement," says New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell. "The question isn't whether teams add value. The question is whether we will acknowledge that fact and work to become better team players." This concise, power-packed game plan can help you create an environment that results in victory and fulfillment for the whole team. Learn to:
- Build a team that lasts
- Create positive energy on the team
- Harness a team's creativity
- Identify weak players who negatively impact a team
- Judge if the team can accomplish the dream
Everyone wants to be part of a winning team.
Now is your chance to build one!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.