Theories for Direct Social Work Practice (with CourseMate Printed Access Card)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $116.09
as of 8/30/2014 06:34 EDT details
- You Save: $16.86 (13%)
- Seller:Amazon Warehouse Deals
- Sales Rank:22,440
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.3 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 1, 2014
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Walsh's concise, comprehensive text covers eleven major clinical practice theories that social workers commonly use in their assessment, planning, and intervention tasks with individuals, families, and groups. The book offers you a broad view of the field of practice, while still providing a close-up view of each theory discussed.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.