Big Data For Dummies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.98
as of 8/1/2014 08:45 EDT details
- You Save: $20.01 (67%)
- Sales Rank:18,136
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 7.4 x 0.7
- Publication Date:April 15, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Find the right big data solution for your business or organization
Big data management is one of the major challenges facing business, industry, and not-for-profit organizations. Data sets such as customer transactions for a mega-retailer, weather patterns monitored by meteorologists, or social network activity can quickly outpace the capacity of traditional data management tools. If you need to develop or manage big data solutions, you'll appreciate how these four experts define, explain, and guide you through this new and often confusing concept. You'll learn what it is, why it matters, and how to choose and implement solutions that work.
- Effectively managing big data is an issue of growing importance to businesses, not-for-profit organizations, government, and IT professionals
- Authors are experts in information management, big data, and a variety of solutions
- Explains big data in detail and discusses how to select and implement a solution, security concerns to consider, data storage and presentation issues, analytics, and much more
- Provides essential information in a no-nonsense, easy-to-understand style that is empowering
Big Data For Dummies cuts through the confusion and helps you take charge of big data solutions for your organization.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.