Visual Leaders: New Tools for Visioning, Management, and Organization Change
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.94
as of 12/10/2013 12:17 EST details
- You Save: $14.01 (47%)
- Sales Rank:34,257
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 10 x 7
- Publication Date:December 26, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
What Visual Meetings did for meetings and Visual Teams did for teams, this book does for leaders
Visual Leaders explores how leaders can support visioning and strategy formation, planning and management, and organizationchange through the application of visual meeting and visual team methodologies organization wide—literally "trans-forming" communications and people's sense of what is possible. It describes seven essential tools for visual leaders—mental models, visual meetings, graphic templates, decision theaters, roadmaps, Storymaps, and virtual visuals—and examples of methods for implementation throughout an organization.
- Written for all levels of leadership in organizations, from department heads through directors, heads of strategic business units, and "C" level executives
- Explores how communications has become interactive and graphic and how these tools can be used to shape direction and align people for implementation
- Brings tools, methods and frameworks to life with stories of real organizations modeling these practices
Visual Leaders answers the question of how design thinking and visual literacy can help to orient leaders to the complexity of contemporary organizations in the private, non-profit, and public sectors.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.