The Art of Explanation: Making your Ideas, Products, and Services Easier to Understand
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.01
as of 8/28/2014 08:36 EDT details
- You Save: $14.94 (53%)
- Sales Rank:42,680
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):8 x 8 x 0.6
- Publication Date:October 12, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Your guide to becoming an explanation specialist.
You've done the hard work. Your product or service works beautifully - but something is missing. People just don't see the big idea - and it's keeping you from being successful. Your idea has an explanation problem.
The Art of Explanation is for business people, educators and influencers who want to improve their explanation skills and start solving explanation problems.
Author Lee LeFever is the founder of Common Craft, a company known around the world for making complex ideas easy to understand through short animated videos. He is your guide to helping audiences fall in love with your ideas, products or services through better explanations in any medium.
You will learn to:
- Plan: Learn explanation basics, what causes them to fail and how to diagnose explanation problems.
- Package: Using simple elements, create an explanation strategy that builds confidence and motivates your audience.
- Present: Produce remarkable explanations with visuals and media.
The Art of Explanation is your invitation to become an explanation specialist and see why explanation is now a fundamental skill for professionals.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.