Inside the Black Box: A Simple Guide to Quantitative and High Frequency Trading (Wiley Finance)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.31
as of 3/16/2014 12:12 EDT details
- You Save: $22.64 (45%)
- Sales Rank:45,577
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):9.4 x 5.9 x 1.2
- Publication Date:March 25, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
New edition of book that demystifies quant and algo trading
In this updated edition of his bestselling book, Rishi K Narang offers in a straightforward, nontechnical style—supplemented by real-world examples and informative anecdotes—a reliable resource takes you on a detailed tour through the black box. He skillfully sheds light upon the work that quants do, lifting the veil of mystery around quantitative trading and allowing anyone interested in doing so to understand quants and their strategies. This new edition includes information on High Frequency Trading.
- Offers an update on the bestselling book for explaining in non-mathematical terms what quant and algo trading are and how they work
- Provides key information for investors to evaluate the best hedge fund investments
- Explains how quant strategies fit into a portfolio, why they are valuable, and how to evaluate a quant manager
This new edition of Inside the Black Box explains quant investing without the jargon and goes a long way toward educating investment professionals.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.