The Book of Business Awesome / The Book of Business UnAwesome
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.93
as of 6/19/2013 17:14 EDT details
- You Save: $16.02 (64%)
- Sales Rank:56,295
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):6.4 x 0.9 x 9.3
- Publication Date:August 7, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
UnAwesome is UnAcceptable.
The Book of Business Awesome is designed as two short books put together—one read from the front and the other read from the back when flipped over. Covering key business concepts related to marketing, branding, human resources, public relations, social media, and customer service, The Book of Business Awesome includes case studies of successful businesses that gained exposure through being awesome and effective. This book provides actionable tools enabling readers to apply the concepts immediately to their own businesses. The flip side of the book, The Book of Business UnAwesome, shares the train-wreck stories of unsuccessful businesses and showcases what not to do.
- Key concepts include the power of peripheral referrals and how to create content for your "third circle"
- Explains how to re-recruiting your employees and re-court your customers
Ensure that your business remains awesome, instead of unawesome, and apply these awesomely effective strategies to your business today.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.