Wiley GAAP 2013: Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Wiley GAAP: Interpretation & Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $65.00
as of 12/12/2013 09:55 EST details
- You Save: $60.00 (48%)
- Sales Rank:220,143
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.8
- Dimensions (in):2.3 x 7.2 x 9.3
- Publication Date:October 23, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The most practical, authoritative guide to GAAP
Wiley GAAP 2013 contains complete coverage of all levels of GAAP, indexed to the ASC. Wiley GAAP renders GAAP more understandable and accessible for research, and has been designed to reduce the amount of time and effort needed to solve accounting research issues. Providing interpretive guidance and a wealth of real-world, content-rich examples and illustrations, this invaluable guide offers clear, user-friendly guidance on every pronouncement including FASB Technical Bulletins, AcSEC Practice Bulletins, FASB Implementation Guides, AICPA Statements of Position, and AICPA Accounting Interpretations.
- Offers insight into the application of complex financial reporting rules
- Contains detailed index for easy reference use
- Includes a comprehensive cross-reference of accounting topics to the FASB codification system
With easy-to-access information, this reliable resource offers complete coverage of the entire GAAP hierarchy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.