Student Solutions Manual to accompany Calculus: Single and Multivariable, Sixth Edition
- Buy New: $60.00
as of 12/25/2014 07:18 EST details
- Seller:Integrity_for Less
- Sales Rank:157,686
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 1 x 11
- Publication Date:January 29, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Calculus teachers recognize Calculus as the leading resource among the reform projects that employ the rule of four and streamline the curriculum in order to deepen conceptual understanding. The Sixth Edition uses all strands of the 'Rule of Four' - graphical, numeric, symbolic/algebraic, and verbal/applied presentations - to make concepts easier to understand. The book focuses on exploring fundamental ideas rather than comprehensive coverage of multiple similar cases that are not fundamentally unique.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.