Big Data, Big Analytics: Emerging Business Intelligence and Analytic Trends for Today's Businesses
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.32
as of 9/2/2014 22:17 EDT details
- You Save: $27.63 (55%)
- Sales Rank:175,420
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.4 x 0.8
- Publication Date:January 22, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Unique prospective on the big data analytics phenomenon for both business and IT professionals
The availability of Big Data, low-cost commodity hardware and new information management and analytics software has produced a unique moment in the history of business. The convergence of these trends means that we have the capabilities required to analyze astonishing data sets quickly and cost-effectively for the first time in history. These capabilities are neither theoretical nor trivial. They represent a genuine leap forward and a clear opportunity to realize enormous gains in terms of efficiency, productivity, revenue and profitability.
The Age of Big Data is here, and these are truly revolutionary times. This timely book looks at cutting-edge companies supporting an exciting new generation of business analytics.
- Learn more about the trends in big data and how they are impacting the business world (Risk, Marketing, Healthcare, Financial Services, etc.)
- Explains this new technology and how companies can use them effectively to gather the data that they need and glean critical insights
- Explores relevant topics such as data privacy, data visualization, unstructured data, crowd sourcing data scientists, cloud computing for big data, and much more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.