Child and Adolescent Psychopathology
- Buy New: $59.99
as of 7/26/2014 06:00 EDT details
- Sales Rank:197,204
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):1.8 x 7.2 x 10.5
- Publication Date:January 9, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Child and Adolescent Psychopathology, Second Edition is the only comprehensive text on childhood and adolescent disorders that addresses genetic, neurobiological, and environmental factors within a developmental perspective. The new edition includes more on epigenetics, classification, culture and context and emphasizes how, when, and why disorders emerge among young people and in what ways symptom profiles change at different stages of development.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.