AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012 Bible
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.88
as of 12/21/2014 00:15 EST details
- You Save: $30.11 (60%)
- Sales Rank:297,278
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.2
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 2 x 9.3
- Publication Date:July 12, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The latest version of this perennial favorite, in-depth, reference-tutorial
This top-selling book has been updated by AutoCAD guru and author Ellen Finkelstein to provide you with the very latest coverage of both AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012. It begins with a Quick Start tutorial, so you start creating right away. From there, the book covers so much in-depth material on AutoCAD that it is said that even Autodesk employees keep this comprehensive book at their desks. A DVD is included that features before-and-after drawings of all the tutorials and plenty of great examples from AutoCAD professionals.
- Explains in depth both AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012
- Written by Ellen Finkelstein, a long-time AutoCAD instructor and very popular author of many editions of the AutoCAD Bible
- Starts with a tutorial on AutoCAD 2012 that covers the basics of creating drawings, using commands, and specifying coordinates
- Builds on early chapters to cover more complex 2D and 3D drawing techniquesDiscusses advanced topics such as customization and programming AutoCAD using AutoLISP and VBA
- Features a DVD with before-and-after drawings for each tutorial, and more
If you're eager to create 2D and 3D technical drawings with AutoCAD 2012, the AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT2012 Bible is what you need!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.