Organic Chemistry As a Second Language, 3e: First Semester Topics
- Buy New: $34.99
as of 8/23/2014 03:06 EDT details
- Sales Rank:415
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 6.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:July 12, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Readers continue to turn to Klein because it enables them to better understand fundamental principles, solve problems, and focus on what they need to know to succeed. This edition explores the major principles in the field and explains why they are relevant. It is written in a way that clearly shows the patterns in organic chemistry so that readers can gain a deeper conceptual understanding of the material. Topics are presented clearly in an accessible writing style along with numerous of hands-on problem solving exercises.
New to This Edition:
- An entirely new set of problems! Over 700 new problems in the 3rd edition, all of which are unique from Klein’s text book: Organic Chemistry 1e.
- An entirely new chapter covering alcohols
- Unique chapter (Chapter 5) covers nomenclature all in one place; providing a powerful resource for students, especially when they are studying for their final exam.
- Deeper explanations of the most important skills and concepts with additional analogies and more thorough explanations
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.