Ethical Dilemmas and Decisions in Criminal Justice (Ethics in Crime and Justice)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $41.78
as of 3/15/2014 06:54 EDT details
- You Save: $102.17 (71%)
- Seller:Asko Books
- Sales Rank:89,709
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 7.9 x 0.8
- Publication Date:January 1, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Delve into policing, courts, and corrections from an issues perspective instead of philosophical. Walking the Walk is a real world account of an individual who has confronted a dilemma or challenge of the criminal justice system and found a solution to the situation."Quote and Query" stimulate critical thinking by revisiting actual quotes from historical and contemporary figures in criminal justice and asking readers to answer the relevant questions. Present-day, high-profile developments in the criminal justice world are featured "In the News" such as prominent whistleblower and judicial misconduct cases. "Policy" boxes in each chapter focus on public policy decisions with highly charged ethical considerations, such as the future of Affirmative Action. Course preparation is streamlined with an "Instructor Approved" test bank for quality, accuracy, and content coverage.
New examples of white collar crime, business scandals from Wall Street to Main Street, and more are all featured in ETHICAL DILEMMAS AND DECISIONS IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE. Real-life cases and situations demonstrate the significance of ethics in the world of criminal justice today for those studying or contemplating a career in criminal justice.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.