Playing for Keeps/Losing Your Marbles
- Buy New: $17.99 (On sale from $24.99)
as of 3/14/2014 15:19 EDT details
- You Save: $7.00 (28%)
- Seller:Orange/The reThink Group
- Sales Rank:120,285
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):7.9 x 5.7 x 0.9
- Publication Date:April 1, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
There are some things adults just can't do for kids.
You can't force a toddler to love broccoli.
You can't make a teenager not date someone.
And you can't make a kid love God.
At some point it just starts to break down.
Playing for Keeps is a book for parents and leaders (and anyone else who influences the lives of kids and teenagers). In Playing for Keeps, you will discover six things every kid needs over time, and 18 practical ideas so you can make what really matters matter more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.