Using Common Core Standards to Enhance Classroom Instruction & Assessment
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.24
as of 7/31/2014 12:53 EDT details
- You Save: $15.71 (45%)
- Sales Rank:32,720
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Perfect Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date:January 7, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Discover how to weave an in-depth understanding of the Common Core into successful classroom practice with this two-part resource. You'll learn how to power the standards with guided assessment and measure student progress in a way that accurately reflects learning. Included are hundreds of ready-to-use, research-based proficiency scales for both English language arts and mathematics.
- Gain a clear understanding of what the CCSS are, how they are organized, and how they can be used in the classroom.
- Learn how to integrate 21st century thinking and reasoning into instruction.
- Design learning goals and proficiency standards geared toward individual students.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.