Kabuli Days: Travels in Old Afghanistan
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.00
as of 10/23/2014 16:04 EDT details
- You Save: $3.00 (23%)
- Seller:MOM'S & POP'S STORE
- Sales Rank:1,945,579
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.4 x 0.4
- Publication Date:January 25, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In 1970, with America in the midst of terrible political turmoil--and Edward Field himself going through a difficult period in his personal life--the poet traveled to Afghanistan, which, as he has said, "was the furthest place I could imagine on earth to escape to." "Kabuli Days" chronicles Field's experiences--the beautiful and the tragic, the poignant and the devastating in this faraway country.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.