Understanding the Racing Rules of Sailing 2009-2012
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.33
as of 12/8/2013 23:52 EST details
- You Save: $14.17 (44%)
- Seller:DailyDeal USA
- Sales Rank:605,195
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 5.7 x 9.3
- Publication Date:October 15, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
* Explains all the new changes to the rules that apply at marks and obstructions * Includes the complete text of the 2009-2012 ISAF Racing Rules of Sailing and US SAILING prescriptions * Contains over 100 quotes and references to the US SAILING Appeals and ISAF Cases, making it an indispensable resource for all sailors as well as judges and other racing officials The better you know the rules, the sharper you will be tactically on the race course. Dave Perry clearly and concisely answers all of the most commonly asked questions on the racing rules from a champion racing sailor's perspective. His comprehensive, easy-to-understand explanations, with extensive references to US SAILING Appeals and ISAF cases, make this book a complete and authoritative resource on the rules for new racers and Olympic sailors alike, as well as judges and other race officials. Brad Dellenbaugh's abundant diagrams and amusing captions bring Perry's rules explanations to life.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.