Nature's Garden: A Guide to Identifying, Harvesting, and Preparing Edible Wild Plants
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.59
as of 12/12/2013 05:25 EST details
- You Save: $10.36 (42%)
- Seller:Anagami Publishing
- Sales Rank:6,118
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):1 x 6 x 9
- Publication Date:April 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A detailed guide to all aspects of using edible wild plants, from identifying and collecting through preparation. Covers 41 plants in-depth and the text is accompanied by multiple color photos.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.