Mapping the Line: Poets on Teaching
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.94
as of 1/28/2015 15:19 EST details
- You Save: $5.06 (25%)
- Sales Rank:1,361,571
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5 x 0.5 x 8
- Publication Date:February 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Here are twenty classroom-tested exercises that really work, written and used by some of America's best teachers and writers of poetry. Meant for the student and teacher alike, Mapping the Line is also meant for those who have never been in a poetry writing class but have, perhaps, been writing on their own or have been wanting to. This collection is a good place to begin, and to continue.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.