Boston Freedom Trail: Revised 2007
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.99
as of 1/30/2015 06:04 EST details
- You Save: $8.96 (82%)
- Sales Rank:1,416,574
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.6 x 0.2 x 10.9
- Publication Date:January 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780964301528
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
This visual guide combines contemporary photography, historic imagery, and engaging text to provide a colorful introduction to Boston's Freedom Trail. Exclusive access takes the viewer inside Faneuil Hall and Paul Revere's house, to ""Old Ironsides"" at dawn, and to Park Street Church at sunset. Paintings by J. S. Copley and engravings by the multi-talented Revere illuminate the key players and events of Boston in the revolutionary period.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.