- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.25
as of 1/24/2015 22:55 EST details
- You Save: $8.70 (58%)
- Sales Rank:1,442,372
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.5 x 9.3
- Publication Date:July 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Those who have traveled know the experience of extended time and sharpened perception. Muriel Rukeyser’s account of Ireland's Puck Fair, the last existing pagan festival of the goat, captures just that state of consciousness. Set in County Kerry, Ireland, The Orgy evokes this great American poet’s journey of sensual and psychological transformation in the midst of a lush account of Irish culture and tradition.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.