Legal Guidelines For Unlicensed Practitioners
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.72
as of 4/20/2014 20:41 EDT details
- You Save: $7.28 (49%)
- Seller:Omega Books and More Inc.
- Sales Rank:105,207
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Edition:Seventh edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 5.9 x 0.4
- Publication Date:January 1, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This concise, well-written manual helps one to become aware of occupational licensing matters and how to practice as an unlicensed practitioner without legal difficulties. Sixteen chapters include discussions of licensing laws, and legal opportunities and rights as a consultant, minister, coach and other practice options. Also included are sample disclaimer, disclosure and consent forms to use with your clients.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.