Cooking with Coconut Flour: A Delicious Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Alternative to Wheat
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.00
as of 12/9/2013 23:48 EST details
- You Save: $6.95 (46%)
- Sales Rank:69,165
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.4 x 5.5 x 8.3
- Publication Date:July 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780941599634
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Coconut flour is a delicious low-carb, gluten-free alternative to wheat. It is high in fiber, low in digestible carbohydrate, and a good source of protein. Coconut flour can be used to make a variety of delicious baked goods, snacks, desserts, and main dishes. It is the only flour used in most of the recipes in this book. These recipes are so good that you won't be able to tell that they aren't made with wheat. If you like foods such as German chocolate cake, apple pie, blueberry muffins, chees crackes, and chicken pot pie, but don't want the wheat; you will love the recipes in this book! All recipes include low-sugar or no-sugar variations.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.