Good Questions for Math Teaching: Why Ask Them and What to Ask, K-6
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.95
as of 3/10/2014 19:24 EDT details
- You Save: $13.00 (47%)
- Sales Rank:214,187
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 7.3 x 0.3
- Publication Date:September 15, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Do you think it makes sense to split a day into twenty-four hours? Would another number have been a better choice? Good questions” promote students’ mathematical thinking and understanding. These best-selling books offer a wealth of sample questions and guidance on how to create your own good questions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.