Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (MedMaster series 2003 Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.83
as of 7/28/2014 23:40 EDT details
- You Save: $16.12 (81%)
- Seller:Clean Earth Books
- Sales Rank:1,793,854
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 6 x 0.3
- Publication Date:January 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. Provides a preview of clinical psychopharmacology. Includes general principles, depression, bipolar illness, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, miscellaneous disorders, nonresponse and 'breakthrough symptoms' algorithims, and case examples. For undergraduates. Previous edition: c1998. Softcover.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.