Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (MedMaster series 2003 Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.30
as of 2/1/2015 05:52 EST details
- You Save: $15.65 (78%)
- Sales Rank:267,139
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 6 x 9
- Publication Date:January 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. Provides a preview of clinical psychopharmacology. Includes general principles, depression, bipolar illness, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, miscellaneous disorders, nonresponse and 'breakthrough symptoms' algorithims, and case examples. For undergraduates. Previous edition: c1998. Softcover.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.