Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (MedMaster series 2003 Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.00
as of 8/23/2014 08:30 EDT details
- You Save: $17.95 (90%)
- Seller:Gigi's Little House Of Treasures & Gifts
- Sales Rank:941,521
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 6 x 0.3
- Publication Date:January 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. Provides a preview of clinical psychopharmacology. Includes general principles, depression, bipolar illness, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, miscellaneous disorders, nonresponse and 'breakthrough symptoms' algorithims, and case examples. For undergraduates. Previous edition: c1998. Softcover.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.