Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (Rapid Learning & Retention Through the MedMaster)
- Buy New: $17.51
as of 10/20/2014 09:33 EDT details
- Sales Rank:8,425,804
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.7 x 6 x 0.2
- Publication Date:December 1990
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Alliant International Univ., Sacramento, CA. Pocket-sized text provides an overview of clinical psychopharmacology. Surveys psychotropic medications focusing on diagnostic findings. Discusses medications for depression, bipolar illness, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, and cites real-life case examples. Previous edition: c2003. Softcover.
Current edition is a 2011 update (i.e. copyright 2011
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.