Interviews and Encounters with Stanley Kunitz
- Buy New: $18.14
as of 7/29/2014 02:21 EDT details
- Sales Rank:1,150,319
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 6.1 x 9.1
- Publication Date:January 1, 1993
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Interviews and Encounters with Stanley Kunitz will be kept close at hand by young poets as a survival kit. Others who care about poetry and the life of the imagination will read and re-read the book to clear the head. Readers will understand why Kunitz is seen by many as a paradigm of the creative artist, a model and example to whom any artist - poet, painter, or whatever - can go for aid and courage.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.