The Notebooks of David Ignatow
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.02
as of 7/23/2014 11:14 EDT details
- You Save: $2.93 (16%)
- Sales Rank:3,630,424
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 5.9 x 0.8
- Publication Date:December 1, 1973
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
Literary Nonfiction. Memoir. ." . . not from the schools but from such a man as Mr. Ignatow, to whom language is like his skin, must we look for those innovations which will set us upon our feet in our writing"--William Carlos Williams. "His style shifted from realism through surrealism, to lyricism and myth--all in his quirky city tongue--but all of it bread for the living" --Harvey Shapiro.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.