- Buy New: $84.38
as of 7/28/2014 23:23 EDT details
- Seller:Wisepenny Books
- Sales Rank:842,273
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.9 x 0.7
- Publication Date:December 1986
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The author of A Summer Life shares memories of his childhood, such as the hideous jacket he was forced to wear for three years, his grandmother's advising him to be a barber, and other gems. Reissue.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.