Gender Analysis in Development Planning: A Case Book (Kumarian Press Library of Management for Development)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.37
as of 4/24/2014 12:47 EDT details
- You Save: $5.58 (35%)
- Sales Rank:2,713,725
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 6 x 9
- Publication Date:October 1991
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
* Contains a step-by-step guide for conducting a four-day workshop in gender analysis
* Presents a "Gender Analysis Matrix"--a community-based technique for the identification and analysis of gender differences
Filled with useful learning tools on incorporating gender variables into development projects, the text is designed for gender training and self-teaching. The open-ended cases allow students to exercise problem-solving skills and find practical solutions. The book discovers alternative management strategies, as well as planning and evaluation techniques sensitive to gender issues.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.