Frame Analysis: An Essay on the Organization of Experience
- List Price:
- Buy New: $26.00
as of 4/19/2014 19:11 EDT details
- You Save: $9.00 (26%)
- Seller:Giddy up for knowledge!
- Sales Rank:321,908
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 5.5 x 1.5
- Publication Date:May 30, 1986
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780930350918
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Erving Goffman will influence the thinking and perceptions of generations to come. In Frame Analysis, the brilliant theorist writes about the ways in which people determine their answers to the questions “What is going on here?” and “Under what circumstances do we think things are real?”
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.