A Man Learns
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.05
as of 12/9/2013 02:35 EST details
- You Save: $2.90 (19%)
- Seller:DailyDeal USA
- Sales Rank:3,759,987
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 5.5 x 8.2
- Publication Date:June 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780929636429
- Condition: USED - Very Good
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
A Central Minnesota boy of the 1940's and 1950's interprets his life for meaning and truth and in the process describes what happens to a person's heart. Don Hall mourns the lost freedom of youth, recounts the drunken groping of adolescence, relives the search for meaningful work, the disillusionment with early beliefs, and the quest for comfort and love, and then finally addresses death wtih understanding and hope. Written with tenderness and humor, you will recognize parts of yourself here as well.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.