- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.50
as of 7/23/2014 22:23 EDT details
- You Save: $4.50 (56%)
- Seller:Rockbottom Books
- Sales Rank:78,810
- Languages:English (Unknown), Greek (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.3 x 0.2
- Publication Date:June 1, 1977
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The book is written for anyone seriously interested in Plato's thought and in the history of literary theory or of rhetoric. No knowledge of Greek is required. The focus of this account is on how the resources both of persuasive myth and of formal argument, for all that Plato sets them in strong contrast, nevertheless complement and reinforce each other in his philosophy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.